Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Zealand Adventure



For all who are reading the New Zealand Adventure, I will be departing Osseo, Wisconsin USA on July 15, 2008 and arriving in Los Angeles where I will stay for one day to have a brief orientation with other students traveling to that side of the world. I will depart L.A. on July 16 at around 9:00 p.m. and arrive in Auckland, New Zealand on July 18 very early around 4:45 a.m. due to the crossing of the International Date Line. I will then stay in Auckland for a day or two for orientation purposes. After the orientation, I will then meet my host family for the first time and begin school soon after.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Have a great trip!!!

Linda said...

Josh, why is the time wrong on the Linda said comment?

sherri said...

Hey Josh
Good luck on your flight. Lyssa and Leigha loved meeting at the pits. It was fun spending time with you guys. Take care a be good :)
Sherri