Thursday, July 3, 2008

OFFICIAL PLANS!!!

My official school placement will be Mercury Bay Area School. If you are curious where that is, it is located on the north island, east of Auckland! I also got my host family information tonight! My host parents are Mr. Tom Morgan and Mrs. Patricia Morgan. They live and own a cafe in the town of Hahei, which is close to my school. My transportation to school will involve a short 3-4 min. ferry ride and then another 5 minutes by bus. Quite interesting!!! When I find out more information about my host family and school, I will be sure to post as soon as I can. If you are curious what my school looks like, feel free to visit their website! The website address is: http://www.mbas.ac.nz/index.php?mid=0

If anyone has a comment or question, please feel free to leave it because you might not be the only one with that question. I will do my best to try to answer it! Thanks for reading!!! Stop by soon again for more posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you.
How come you chose New Zealand and not another country where you could learn a new language?